- Adult Sheep & Lambs – NO trimming, carding, combing, colouring of the fleece allowed. Tails may only be squared.
- The face and legs may show brown colouring but the main fleece should have no black or dark spots.
- All lambs shown need to be registered by 1st of July.
- Teeth to be correct.
- Ewes sound in udder and all aged ewes to of reared lambs in current year.
- Tails of correct length (they MUST cover vital parts).
- Where possible all sheep to be let loose when shown.
- All male & female sheep sold at society sales to be club registered before sale.
N.B. In relation to primestock shows / winter fairs, none of the above applies.
First published in December 2004.